Location: India, BengaluruApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We are looking for a Consultant Software Engineer to join our flagship team developing and maintaining OpenText Documentum D2 product. OpenText Documentum D2 is the advanced, intuitive, and configurable content-centric client for Documentum that accelerates adoption of OpenText applications. Powerful configuration eliminates the need for custom code, yielding rapid deployment and dramatically lower costs for system maintenance.
You are great at:
• Owning overall designs for new and existing products.
• Programming in Java, ExtJS, AngularJS & J2EE
• Develop functional specifications, design and implement features
• Work closely with the architecture group to validate overall design decisions
• Lead by example by demonstrating best practices to other team members
• Lead overall process improvement practices for the development organization
• Investigate new technologies and alternate solutions to existing implementation
• Support customers on key escalations.
• Effort estimation and assistance with project planning
• Lead other engineers
What it takes:
• Minimum of 14 years of software development experience
• MS/BS in CS or equivalent.
• Deep knowledge of Java, J2EE, REST, Ext JS/AngularJS, XML
• Deep knowledge of application server concepts like high availability, failover etc.
• Quick learner with strong technical and analytical (problem solving) skills
• Proven leadership skills and ability to mentor others.
• Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming
• Proven track record in development of software projects from start to finish on schedule and superior quality
• Strong Design skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of Agile Development Process
• Experience with designing and implementing UI frameworks
• Experience with OpenText Documentum Product Stack
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.