OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OpenText is seeking a talented, personable technical writer who contributes to the Product Information team by creating sophisticated technical documentation for a variety of software products. As a technical writer at OpenText, you plan the documentation strategy, create content, contribute to department innovations, and produce professional online help and guides. As a customer advocate, you participate in the planning process and help define the product documentation requirements.
You should be able to work independently and productively with minimal supervision as part of a geographically distributed team. Team members work individually as well as part of a larger group. Your ability to organize your time and see projects through to completion is extremely important.
You are great at:
- Producing high-quality, clear, accurate, and complete documentation with no errors, within established deadlines.
- Organizing and prioritizing tasks and have exceptional analytical skills.
- Managing multiple projects and deliverables.
- Working in an agile development environment and have the ability to gather information for a writing assignment from a variety of sources, including development, QA, UXD, and product management.
- Researching and learning new technologies in Technical Communications.