ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The global Talent Acquisition function at Open Text is made up of passionate professionals whose mission is to find, attract and hire the best talent in the global Information Technology industry. We operate as strategic partners and advisors to the business and thrive on delivering the best talent outcomes for our hiring managers. As a global team we work together to develop effective and innovative sourcing strategies and tools, and we leverage the power of social media to share our compelling Open Text story as best place to work.
As part of our growth, we are looking to hire a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor to be based from our new and expanded offices in Bangalore
You are great at:
• Acting as a talent acquisition advisor to your hiring managers
• Understanding the world of software and building relationships with the best talent available in the software and cloud industry
• Establishing a robust regional sourcing strategy to include the identification and attraction of talent through a variety of sources including running/attending recruitments events
• Building and managing candidate pipelines and proactive talent pools for our most critical roles
• Expertly managing the full-life cycle of recruiting for your positions (source, pre-qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate offers)
• Proactively using your expertise to uncover talent and influence hiring decisions to achieve the best talent outcome
• Providing an exceptional candidate experience along the way
• Being a champion of our talent brand and our Best Place to Work value proposition
• Actively contributing to our continuous recruitment excellence initiatives and projects
• Researching and understand talent markets, competitor profiles and industry trends.
• Effectively utilizing our global ATS and other talent acquisition tools and platforms