ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team developing and maintaining Documentum xCelerated Composition Platform (xCP) which enables IT organizations to build and deploy case-based business applications rapidly. xCP is a distributed J2EE application built on technologies such as Java, J2EE, XML, RDBMS, extJS, REST, SWT and third party components
You are great at:
- Design and implement major features and components based on market requirements for the product
- Programming in Java, J2EE and SQL.
- Write concise functional and design specifications
- Provide overall functional and technical leadership for major development efforts
- Investigate new technologies
- Perform design, code, unit-test and reviews
- Support customers on escalations.
- Self-organized and ability to multi-task