Location: India, BengaluruApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Successful candidate will be part of Global PS QA organization responsible of Open Text PS Solutions, achieving organization’s goal of delivering high quality and on time releases.
You are great at:
• Drive processes for Performance Testing, Performance Analysis and Capacity Planning
• Work with Development and Infrastructure teams to identify root cause for performance issues
• Inspects, simulates, and collects data through various techniques to facilitate performance and capacity testing and analysis
• Assists in testing systems and subsystems by defining test cases and plans, developing procedures, operating and monitoring tests, and tracking results to enhance performance
• Take ownership of root cause analysis and performance tuning activities
• Assist in tuning systems configurations (Application, DB, Networks)
• Has a deep understanding of relational databases and operating system elements and design
• Understand scalability and architecture constraints
• Design benchmarks to meet specific test objectives
• Provide analysis and evaluation of new and emerging trends in performance testing
What it takes:
• Expert knowledge on Performance testing tools & scripting knowledge on Load Runner / Silk Performer / Jmeter
• Must be familiar with performance engineering methodology and its relationship to the System Development Lifecycle
• Must understand technology oriented facilities such as application server configurations, processors, networks, firewalls, and systems management tools
• Must have a high level of initiative and a strong commitment to job knowledge, productivity, attention to detail, and adherence to project timelines
• Must be familiar with configuration management software, modeling and load testing tools, performance lab environments, etc., to support the promotion of error-free and high-performance configurations into production environments
• Should have good knowledge on scripting languages Perl / Python / Shell Scripting
• Must possess strong analytical ability and have a knowledge of modeling methodologies, architecture, and data design principles
• Possess good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.