Location: India, BangaloreApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Understand product specifications and requirements with Product Managers/Engineers/QA Lead/QA Manager to establish testing requirements for product features/releases.
- Defines, develops and implements test plans. Create and execute test cases. Report defects and verify the resolved defects.
- Involve in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, performance, security, internationalization/localization testing.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for manual test cases. Knowledge/experience of Selenium and Java is desirable.
- Collaborates effectively with peer engineers to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end quality in our technology and customer experience.
- Reporting test results, testing metrics and status reports on regular basis to QA Lead/Project Manager.
- Ensure on-time delivery of assigned deliverables with quality.
Years of experience / Type of experience: 3 to 5 years
Knowledge required: Software Testing and Quality Assurance
Education Degree / courses: Graduate/BE /PG Engineer/MCA
Desired technical skills for the role (general technical competencies):
- Should have very good knowledge and strong experience in Software Testing & Quality Assurance.
- Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle and Methodologies.
- Experienced with different levels of testing - functional, regression, integration and system testing and
- Exposure/knowledge of performance testing, localization testing.
- Experienced with test automation, preferably worked on Selenium Tool.
- Experienced in testing of web based applications.
- Knowledge of Agile/SRCUM development processes
What it takes:
Attention to detail and the ability to triage and diagnose complex issues in test applications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn and contribute quickly.
- Ability to handle assigned tasks independently and also a good team player.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.