Function: Human Resources
Location: India, BengaluruApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Become a member of the HR Shared Services Team Bangalore, India providing first line, HR support for employees, managers and HR Business Partners for all people activities related to the hire-to-retire process.
- Provide supervisory support and operational guidance to the HR Shared Service Manager
- Coordinate day to day operational activities for the Bangalore team(s) and assume some supervisory responsibilities from his/her Manager in coordination of the team
- Ensure timelines and deliverables are met; support and mentor the growth and development of the team.
- Responsible for monitoring and auditing the Corporate Compliance, Human Resources and HR Shared Services (extended) goals to ensure there is 100% compliance
- Take a lead support role in all efforts around HR Shared Services metrics, spotting trends and formulating recommendations
- Continuously drive for operational excellence; create opportunities and initiatives for process improvement and better customer service/experience
- Respond to HR queries from line managers and local HRBP’s(HR Business partners), Investigation of employment issues, identifying risks, making recommendations for resolution and escalation of issues as required to the Shared Services Manager, HR Business Partner, etc for final decision.
- Interface between functional HR teams to share best practices and knowledge
- Plan, organize and control workload of the team.
- Coordinate and follow up on special projects within the function
- Resolve complex issues, handle escalations and out-of-process requests.
- Provision of subject matter end-to-end HR process expertise with a strong focus on delivering a quality service in a timely manner and within agreed SLAs
- Supervision of interface processes between the core HR systems
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in HR operations or shared service model.
- Taking pride in delivering an excellent customer service experience
- Building trust based relationships with all key stakeholders
- Pro-actively identifying and evaluating problems and determining root causes.
- Strong Time Management & Organizational skills
- Highly effective communication skills and attention to detail
- Change oriented and able to manage conflict resolution
- Takes initiative (self-starter)
- Proactive in continuing self-development as well as the development of others
- Ability to set, track and measure goals
What it takes:
- A passion for HR and an appreciation for the importance of delivering outstanding customer service
- Strong English oral and written communication skills; written and oral fluency in another language.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.