Location: India, BengaluruApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
• As a Principal Quality Assurance Engineer, you will lead the design, implementation & enhancing our Leap test automation framework
• You will be part of an agile team, take care of validating all the SAAS applications.
• Work independently and should be able to mentor other team members
• You are expected to bring in technical innovation within your product area.
• Typically, you would have had 8+years of experience in test automation frameworks.
You are great at:
• A good exposure to testing saas applications & micro services
• Provide hands-on technical leadership, mentoring and guidance to junior engineers.
• Participates in and drives QE process
• Participate in scrum planning
What it takes:
• Expertise in architecting test automation frameworks
• Strong working experience with testing REST services
• Strong working experience with testing Web applications
• Strong experience on Core Java, jbehave, rest assured, webdriver, jquery, angular
• Deep understanding of OOO concepts and design patterns
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills
• Strong communication skills - verbal, written and listening
• Ability to adapt to changing requiremen
• Ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work in deadline driven environment, and respond creatively to pressure.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering. Masters preferred.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer