OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Principal Quality Engineer primarily owns the testing of assigned products/applications and interacts with clients (internal and external) to formalize test strategies and plans. The Principal Engineer is responsible for the overall quality, recommends improvements and drives the team towards continuous improvement. He/she will oversee testing/automation testers throughout the project lifecycle.
You are great at:
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts utilizing a standard centralized framework
- Ensures quality and automation standards are followed in the work products generated by other team members
- Mentors/trains QA team members in test procedures, product and automation. Ensures the team is continuously learning.
- Handles the most complex features/automation and trains the team on such items.
- Communicates with confidence to external customers