Location: India, BengaluruApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Role Mission and main goals:
Successful candidate will be part of the Global QA Organization responsible for testing and driving quality assurance of OpenText’s Business Network products and solutions, achieving organization’s goal of delivering high quality and on time releases.
Responsibilities and activities:
?- Analyze, review product specifications and requirements with Product Managers/Engineers/Principal QA Engineers/QA Manager to establish testing requirements for product features/releases.
- Defines, develops and implements test plans, test cases, test scripts (manual & automated). Review test plans and test cases with the team.
- Involve and oversee all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, performance, security, internationalization/localization testing for projects/releases.
- Lead Test Automation Development for product(s) owned. Develop and maintain automated test scripts. Evaluate new tools and recommend adoption accordingly.
- Collaborates effectively with peer engineers to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end quality in our technology and customer experience.
- Defect Management - Reporting defects, tracking them for resolution and monitoring the defect backlog for product(s) owned.
- Reporting test results, testing metrics and project status reports on regular basis to Project Manager. Update release and metrics dashboards regularly.
- Lead and mentor junior QA team members.
- Ensure on-time delivery of assigned deliverables with quality, collaborating with team members.?
Years of Experience/Type of Experience: ?10 to 12 years?
Knowledge Required: ?Software Testing and Quality Assurance?
Education Degree/Courses: ?Graduate/BE/B. Tech/PG Engineer/MCA ?
Desired technical skills for the role (general technical competencies):
?- Should have very good technical skills and strong experience in Software Testing & Quality Assurance.
- Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle and Methodologies.
- Experienced with different levels of testing - functional, regression, integration and system testing and exposure/knowledge of performance testing, localization testing.
- Experienced with test automation and framework development, preferably worked on QTP/UFT Tool.
- Experienced in testing of web based applications/SaaS applications.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development processes?
What it takes:
Desired behavioral competencies for the role:
?- Attention to detail, ability to triage and diagnose complex issues in test applications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Ability to learn and contribute quickly.
- Ability to handle assigned tasks independently and also a good team player.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer