Location: India, BengaluruApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
opentext seeks an experienced Business Analyst to support Product Management for Business Networks’ products and services. The analyst will work with Product Manager(s) to understand business requirements, gather and organize detailed requirements, and document user requirements for Product Development following the Agile process. The individual will engage in other Market and Business Analysis activities to support overall Product Management strategy development.
· Develop and maintain expertise for assigned products and/or feature areas.
· Provide support to the Product Manager and Product Owner with backlog prioritization, feature sequencing and organization, user acceptance testing, and other tasks as needed.
· Perform Competitive Landscape Analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses of Business Networks’ competitors.
· Analyze Product Profitability for Business Networks’ products and services.
· Perform Win/Loss Analysis for Business Networks’ sales opportunities.
· Perform trend analysis for Business Networks’ customer usage data.
· Perform additional analysis tasks as needed to meet the needs of the Product Management team.
· Elicit business requirements from the Product Manager and other cross-functional stakeholders involved in service delivery as needed.
· Gather and analyze functional requirements and create a shared understanding with internal stakeholders.
· Collaborate with the Product Manager and Product Owner to decompose large Epic stories into features and user stories that can be understood by members of the development team.
· Clearly articulate feature requirements through an Agile development process.
· Effectively write user stories and acceptance criteria to express requirements to the development team.
· Work with the Agile team throughout the product development and testing phases to ensure requirements are clearly understood.
· Support internal teams with specific questions, training needs, and documentation development during product deployment and commercialization.
· Collaborate with the Agile team to meet project and/or product development objectives and deadlines.
· BA/BS degree required
· 5-7 years relevant work experience
· Strong critical thinking, problem solving, organization, and analytical skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and effective presentation skills
· Self-starter with ability to manage workload and deliverables with minimal supervision
· Strong interpersonal skills and a good listener
· Team player with ability to build and maintain relationships
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Proven ability to work with a global virtual team utilizing available tools to facilitate meetings, communication, etc.
· Experience with the Agile development process and JIRA or similar Agile tools
· Experience in consumer or enterprise software user experience, design, and development is highly desirable
· Experience with supply chain, ERP (e.g. SAP) and Cloud services is highly desirable
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer