Location: US, TX, AustinApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Our OpenText Customer Experience Management (CEM) business creates enterprise-class applications and SaaS solutions that deliver personalized content and engaging interactions along a connected journey for consumers. These applications include market-leading technologies in Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Customer Communication Management, and Workforce Optimization that drive higher customer satisfaction and better customer engagement for enterprise organizations.
As a Technical Product Manager on the CEM Solutions team, you will play a key role in the continuing success of OpenText’s Experience Suite, a market leading portfolio of Customer Experience Management products, with a focus on products and solutions related to digital asset management, customer journeys, and analytics. You will assist product managers in the definition and development of products and solutions through writing requirements and user stories, as well as working closely with agile product development teams. You will be responsible for driving technical organizational awareness of customer experience products and solutions through the creation and delivery of internal and external technical enablement materials. You will also provide ongoing technical enablement to our world-class presales, customer care, and professional services teams. You will be part of a talented team of technical subject matter experts who are also responsible for the development of product integrations and demos that showcase the value and capabilities of OpenText CEM offerings on their own and when deployed with other strategic OpenText and third party technologies. Leveraging your industry and product expertise, you will work closely with CEM product management, marketing, support, and development to ensure the success of OpenText customers and partners.
You are great at:
• Being a collaborative team player in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
• Quickly learning new technologies and technical concepts without always having access to formal training
• Working closely with internal customers to resolve technical questions or issues quickly and completely
• Managing multiple projects of varying complexity and priority to successful conclusion
• Comfortably and thoroughly presenting technical concepts to audiences with varying technical expertise
• Creating and delivering software demos
• Articulating both business value and technical capabilities of software products and solutions in customer webinars, training events, trade shows, and user conferences
• Providing ad hoc product assistance to internal technical teams by sharing product knowledge, researching and answering questions, updating internal documentation, authoring technical white papers, building demos, assisting with technology proofs of concept, and more.
What it takes:
o Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related; an unrelated degree with relevant professional work experience will be considered.
o Minimum of 5 years related work experience with enterprise software in technical product management or such technical roles as systems integration, technical support, professional services consulting, technical presales, product training, or technical field enablement
o Team player, self-starter, motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
o Experience working with enterprise-grade customer experience technologies (Customer Communications Management, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Workforce Optimization, Customer Journey Mapping and Analytics)
o Previous experience in the role of technical product manager and/or product owner in an agile product development environment
o Expertise with one or more OpenText Customer Experience Management products (Exstream, TeamSite, Web Site Management, Web Experience Management, Media Management, Qfiniti/Explore, LiquidOffice, Experience Analytics, etc.), or equivalent competitive products
o Experience with marketing and digital media technologies, such as content management, image/video transcoding and streaming, media creation workflows, as well as analytics and/or customer journey mapping solutions
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.