OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. The Opportunity:
The Receptionist provides strong Customer Service to guests and staff and is responsible for providing a full-range of administrative support to the business. This position reports to the Manager, Facilities Central United States. You are great at:
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Responsible for Reception tasks and is a main point of contact for employees.
- Greet guests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Answer a multi-line phone system and screen and direct calls as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Facility & Security teams to ensure that services run efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle duties for a busy Corporate office.
- Professional oral and written communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Liaise with internal departments, such as IT, HR and Executive Assistants.
- Maintain Security by following procedures; guest sign in, issuing visitor badges etc.
- Maintain and update training manuals.
- Maintain and update databases such as: Call transfer lists, Executive Assistant lists, parking lists.
- Manage and process incoming/outgoing mail and courier packages.
- Maintain a safe and orderly Reception and mailroom area.
- Contribute to team goals with reporting as required.
- Book meeting rooms as requested.
- Maintain adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Special projects and other general administrative duties as assigned.
What it takes:
- Present a professional image as first contact for Facility Services.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Computer literate with standard business applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and internet.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organized with an ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through on assigned tasks.
- Adaptive to changing priorities.
- Time management skills.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.