OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Project Manager role entails the management of B2B and SaaS implementations. To succeed, the Project Manager must have client facing experience and have demonstrated a high level of success in delivering mid-large scale projects, and have experience in working closely with clients to build an effective partnership.
The successful candidate can be based in any of our OpenText offices in the US.
You are great at:
- Managing to a structured project management process/methodology by developing and implementing documentation for all project phases
- Managing client objectives and expectations and a defined project budget
- Outlining top down and bottom up deliverables and acceptance criteria; beginning with the ultimate output of the project and working into the details to see how to produce the most effective output for the client and or organization
- Identifying processes and conflict processes to create deliverables
- Developing project milestone reviews and managing scheduling, cost control and changes
- Managing relationships with clients and staff in the sales, IT, operations organization
- Providing technology and business consultation
- Working closely to align technology planning with client
- Providing reporting support for client and organizational leaders and strong business acumen while executing project solutions
What it takes:
- 2 to 10 years of Project/Program Management experience preferred
- Experience running mid - large projects (5 to 10 resources, 12+ months, $150K - $500K+)-global project management experience a plus
- 2 to 5 years of B2B Solutions/Applications delivery experience and/or customer/client facing experience preferred
- Experience managing delivery using the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Dynamic Problem Solver with customer focus
- Ability to motivate a team to meet tight project timelines
- Fluent with Microsoft Project & Project Task planning & dependencies.
- Supervisory experience (managing PM's & other project team resources)
- Detail-oriented with deep experience in project status & financial reporting
- Must have very strong interpersonal and communication skills including a demonstrated ability to partner with others, and be able manage complex relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field and experience with Six-Sigma Process or similar methodologies
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.