Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText is seeking a highly motivated, collaborative, technically experienced and well organized Team lead for IT Compliance (ITC) with the ability to understand various compliance requirements, effectively interpret and communicate the requirements to internal teams, and lead efforts to produce actionable plans to meet the compliance requirements. ITC Team, part of Global Information Security (GIS) is currently focused on, but not limited to SOC1, SOC2, PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOX. In this role, you will be involved in managing and sustaining the various compliance programs by working collaboratively with internal teams, SMEs, external customers, vendors, auditors and other stakeholders.
You are great at:
• Leading gap assessment, compliance readiness, and compliance monitoring activities.
• Collaborating cross-functionally with technology and business stakeholders to drive, track, and resolve all aspects of compliance readiness.
• Interfacing with external auditors to facilitate compliance audits.
• Coordinating delivery of audit milestones, ensures audit timelines stay on target by escalating and identifying roadblocks.
• Facilitating and tracks remediation, corrective action plans.
• Participating in continuous improvement initiatives.
• Assisting in the development of metrics and dashboards
What it takes:
• Experience with at least one of the following compliance programs – PCI, ISO 27001, SOX
• Experience with control assessments and coordination of audit activities.
• Familiar with Information Security principles, knowledge of IT processes (e.g. Change Management, Incident Management, Risk Management, Network and System Administration),
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or related vocations.
• 8-10 years’ experience in IT with a minimum of 3-5 years specific experience in Information Security, Compliance, Audit or Risk Management.
• Big four audit firm experience a plus.
• Industry standard certifications (CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor) a plus.
• Strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a global team environment
• Self-starter, quick-learner, and pro-active problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated strength in working in a high change environment.
• Strong personal characteristics as demonstrated by the following: achievement-oriented, self-controlled, self-confident, flexible, approachable, and dedicated
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.