ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Under the direction of the Director of Information Protection Center (IPC), has overall responsibility for the implementation and management of processes and technology to protect information in our Corporate environment and Commercial services offerings, in support of the company's global information security strategy. The role works cross-functionally to support the execution of enterprise security strategies and customized business variations while ensuring information security and compliance. The Senior Manager of IPC must have hands-on in the trenches experience in information security operations and will be expected to understand a wide array of security processes and concepts.
The preferred location for the position is either in Alpharetta (GA), Austin (TX), Brook Park (OH), Tinton Falls (NJ), or Waterloo (ON). Work shift will coincide with United States Eastern Time Zone Day Shift.
You are great at:
- Working in a fast paced and changing environment while handling multiple tasks and directives.
- Determining staffing requirements: guides recruiting, hiring, training, development, and retention of highly qualified team members
- Prioritizing and execution of the daily activities of the Information Security and Identify Access Managing team resources to consistently meet performance standards.
- Establishing work schedules so that resources are appropriately and efficiently allocated to key areas of work and that priorities are covered adequately. Utilize resource management tools.
- Developing training roadmap plan that meets the needs of the individual an the InfoSec team requirements
- Developing process and procedures and leading for Security Incident Responses
- Proactively researching existing and emerging cyber threats. Apply analytical understanding of hacker methodologies and tactics, system vulnerabilities, and key indicators of attacks and exploits.
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with the groups involved with information security matters (IT corporate and commercial operations, Legal department, Dev Engineering, etc.)