Location: US, GA, AlpharettaApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Digital Forensics and Incident Response Lead will fully understand a wide array of security processes and concepts. This position has specific focus on leading and performing cyber forensics investigations and security incident response across Commercial and Corporate infrastructure. This is a hands-on role that will require detailed knowledge and sound methodologies to collect, preserve, and analyze digital evidence and lead security incident response activities.
You are great at:
• Leading global security incident management and digital forensics programs.
• Developing global security incident and breach response processes, procedures, and tabletop exercises.
• Leading forensic investigations for HR, Legal, IT, and other groups
• Investigating data breaches leveraging forensics tools including Encase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT, SIEM, to determine source of compromises and malicious activity that may have occurred in corporate or commercial environments.
• Identifying, collecting, examining, analyzing, and preserving the integrity of resources and information for computer forensics.
• Incorporating forensic tools and developing standards, processes, and procedures for conducting forensics.
• Performing analytical analysis focused on computer operating system logs, vulnerability scans, trace data, firewall and server logs, and other available information.
• Leading the analysis of malware and/or spam and/or phishing or any other malicious content utilizing reverse engineering techniques
• Ensuring forensics work will be completed and performed in such a way to ensure the information remains forensically sound and a chain of custody is maintained at all times.
• Providing summary and detailed reports to varying levels of management upon completion of investigations including weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics of operational effectiveness.
What it takes:
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field and CISSP, CISA, CISM, or ISSMP certifications preferred
• 4+ years of security incident and breach response experience
• 5+ years of Digital Forensics experience.
• Experience in cloud infrastructure and services.
• Proven experience in handling medium to large scale security incidents, breaches, events or investigations requiring cross-team coordination and communication.
• Ability to mature and measure security incident and breach response processes and procedures.
• Demonstrated experience using EnCase, FTK, and Open Source methods and tools to perform computer forensic investigations.
• Background with legalities surrounding electronic discovery and analysis
• Experience with log correlation and analysis, forensically handling electronic data, computer security investigative processes, malware identification and analysis.
• Experience with analyzing Windows and Linux systems to identify Indicators of Compromise (IOCs).
• Experience in examining firewall and other log sources to identify evidence of malicious activity
• Must be familiar with Anti-Virus, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Unified Threat Management (information detection and prevention), SIEM, and DOS/DDOS.
• Experience briefing results to senior management and technical groups across the organization.
• Ability to train security staff members on the forensic program, process, and procedures
• Good analytic, troubleshooting and problem solving
• Strong written and verbal communication skill
• Ability to work alone with minimal supervision effectively and efficiently
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act