Location: US, GA, AlpharettaApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
What it takes:
• Seven years of systems implementation and support experience within an enterprise software company.
• Five years of hands-on implementation experience with Microsoft technologies (AD, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Windows Server technologies) and enterprise cloud technologies (Azure, Office 365, etc.)
• Five years of business analytics and enterprise software/solution implementation experience.
• Prior experience or exposure to .NET software/solution development or development support desired.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
Technical and Functional Skills Required:
• Expert knowledge with OpenText enterprise fax and messaging products/solutions strongly desired.
• Expert knowledge with networking and telco (VoIP/FoIP) infrastructure.
• Expert knowledge with cloud implementation, and systems implementation and troubleshooting with Microsoft platform.
• Solid understanding of Windows (client/server), Java, latest cloud technologies and SQL/database development.
• Prior experience implementing and supporting business software and enterprise solutions.
• Demonstrated project management skills and solid technical documentation skills required.
Behavioral Skills and Competencies Required:
• Customer service focused - enjoys interfacing with customers on a regular basis (phone and in-person).
• Exceptional problem solver and able to make key technical/project decisions leading to positive project outcomes.
• Flexibility with work hours; able to lead/participate in projects primarily in EST time zone.
• Self starter; ability to work independently as well as in group settings with minimum supervision; be a strong contributor within a team environment. Provide technical mentorship to other team members and guidance to external team members as needed.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.