ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Open Text Cloud Delivery technical team is currently searching for a technically dynamic and resourceful individual who has the ability to provide exceptional technical customer support in a challenging and rewarding environment. The incumbent will be joining an emerging team that will provide world class technical customer support including hands on troubleshooting and administration to a variety of enterprise customers while working across business units to ensure that customer satisfaction is met in every form. Their focus will be supporting Open Text Managed Hosted Enterprise Software solutions deployed within the Open Text Cloud.
You are great at:
- Utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via web, telephone, or email, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy.
- Responding to and solve customer technical requests, show an understanding of the customer's managed hosted environment and applications within the Open Text cloud enabling resolution of complex technical issues. Document or Implement proposed solutions.
- Operating, managing and administering production applications on UNIX and Windows based servers and services according to policies and best-practices.
- Responding to and troubleshoot alerts from monitoring of applications, servers and devices sufficient to meet service level agreements
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including Product support, IT, and Professional Services.