Location: US, TX, AddisonApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Want to work on something that will fundamentally change an enterprise market? How about building the next generation Contact Center Recording and Big Data Analytics platform?
This position requires an individual with strong technical and analytical skills, robust background in technology, design and architecture expertise, and excellent communication.
The OpenText WFO Software group was formerly etalk Corporation, a recognized innovator in the Workforce Optimization (WFO) space. HP WFO Software group introduced one of the first contact center quality monitoring systems and invented the phrase “Your call may be monitored for quality purposes”.
Over the years, the group has continued to innovate including the introduction of the first contact center speech analytics system as well as patented SIP recording. Today, the software developed by this group powers some of the largest contact centers in the world.
This position will be based in Addison, Texas at the worldwide headquarters for OpenText WFO Software.
You are great at:
• Design enhancements, updates and programming changes for portions and subsystems of enterprise class application software
• Analyzes design and determines coding, programming and integration activities required based upon general objects and knowledge of overall architecture of product and solutions
• Writes and executes testing plans, protocols and documentation for assigned portion of application
• Identifies, debugs and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture
• Participates in team of other software application engineers to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions
• Collaborates and communicates with management and internal development partners regarding software application design status, project progress and issue resolution
• Represents the software applications engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects
What it takes:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems or related fields.
• 2+ years of experience working in Microsoft .NET framework using Visual Studio and C#
•2+ years of experience with developing front-end web applications.
• Experience using software application design tools, source control tools, build environments and languages.
• Experience in JAVA is a plus
• Knowledge of SOLR is a plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Software application testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
• Collaborates with peers, technicians and external design partners
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act